Medford Village & Main Street
Historic Medford Village’s quaint Main Street is lined with unique gift shops, boutiques, restaurants & cafes, and Medford's Art Center; which attracts visitors from throughout the area. Here you can stroll the brick sidewalks lined with old-fashioned gas lights and shade trees, take a turn around the block to explore Victorian-era homes or rest your feet at one of the many fine eateries.
Medford Township is an Associate Member of the Main Street NJ Program.
Medford features a variety of restaurants, from historic, four-star Braddock’s Tavern to the Pop Shop to ITA101, with mid-priced establishments to suit every taste in close proximity throughout the Township. From Tuesday night Gazebo jams in the summer, Tuesday night free summer family movies in nearby Freedom Park and Third Thursday Food Truck Nights from March through December featuring music, special activities, business promotions and evening hours in the stores, there is always much to see and do!
Visit www.MainStreetMedford.com and/or follow #Destination Medford on Facebook for updates on all of the activities taking place on Main Street and in and around Medford Township!
(*Please note in the above key Places that the Arts Center address should read 8 North Main Street*)
- Medford Memorial Community Center Parking lot - 21 South Main Street entrance
- Stagecoach Building Parking lot - access from Union Street near the intersection with Main Street
- Public Parking Lot behind the former Municipal Building - 17 North Main Street
- Cranberry Hall Senior Center - access from Charles Street off of Branch Street
- Town Hall & Library Complex - 49 Union Street
- Freedom Park - 86 Union Street
- Medford Public Safety Building - 91 Union Street
- Medford Medical Center - Union Street & Jones Road
- Medford Ford - Route 70E (walk to Union Street from open field behind the showroom)
- Shop Rite - Route 70E (easy walk from Charles Street)
- Former BOE Bus Garage - Gill Road (off of Allen Avenue next to Allen School)
- Medford Park - Gill Road (off of Allen Avenue)
Medford Village and Main Street Beautification
To meet the growing demand for the beautification and planning of events and activities for Main Street and Medford Village, a number of local groups are joining forces to make a greater impact. Working together allows for communication of common initiatives and coordination of simultaneous events. This increased communication produces a greater ranging impact and provides groundwork for larger projects to come to fruition.
The Medford Arts Center, Medford Business Association, Medford Economic Development Commission, Medford Memorial Community Center, Pinelands Garden Club, Woman’s Club of Medford, Destination Medford and village residents are already some of the groups participating and partnering with Medford officials. If you are interested in volunteering or donating toward our efforts, please contact one of the aforementioned groups to learn how you can get involved, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Targeted areas of interest include:
Banners & Flags
Hanging Flower Baskets & Wreaths
Main Street Veterans Memorial
Special Events and Activities