Knowledge Base

My street light is out. How do I get it repaired?

Non-working street lights should be reported to either Atlantic City Electric or PSEG; depending on your service area. You will need the pole number, which is typically affixed to the pole at eye level.  PSEG: (800) 436-7734.  Atlantic City Electric: (800) 833-7476 
Updated 6/16/2014 11:16 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!