Knowledge Base

How do I report a downed tree?

Category: Tree Issues

Medford is responsible for tree maintenance for trees on public property and in Township Right-of-Ways. If a tree has fallen into a roadway, please call the Police immediately via 911.  If a tree/limb has fallen and is blocking a sidewalk, please use the Service Request Program to report it.  Please note that the Township cannot work on trees that are intertwined with electrical wires; the local utility company will need to be contacted.  

Updated 6/16/2014 11:13 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!