Knowledge Base

My street needs a new/replacement sign. Who do I contact?

Local roadway signs are the responsibility of the Neighborhood Services Department.  Please use this Service Request program to notify us of any missing and/or damaged street name signs or other street signs.   However, please contact the Police Department via 911 to report a missing and/or damaged STOP sign and traffic signal.

Updated 6/16/2014 11:04 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!