Knowledge Base

How do I get my trash can fixed?

Repairs and replacement trash containers are provided under the contract with Gold Medal Enterprises of Deptford, NJ. Residents are to contact Gold Medal directly at, or by calling (856) 784-5050 or (866) 410-7575.    

Residents of new homes who need a trash container may request one by using this Service Request Program. 
Updated 6/21/2019 3:34 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!