Knowledge Base

Can I reserve a picnic pavilion in one of the parks?

Category: Parks Issues

Yes, the Township does issue permits for use of the picnic pavilions in Freedom Park, Medford Park and Bob Meyer Park.  Rentals are available to both residents & non-residents.  Please visit the Parks & Recreation page for the procedures and the application form. 

Updated 6/16/2014 10:38 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!