Knowledge Base

How do I report Graffiti?

Category: Graffiti Issues

Please contact the Police Department via 911 to report graffiti vandalism.  After investigation, the Police will contact Township staff to have it removed if it is located on public property. 

Updated 6/16/2014 10:22 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!