Knowledge Base

What do I do about general animal issues?

Medford Township only handles incidents involving animal carcasses on local roads.  For other general animal control issues, please contact the Burlington County Animal Shelter or the Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge ( for more information.  

The Burlington County Health Dept. should be contacted immediately about possible rabies infected animals. (609) 265-5548 

Please see the Zoning page for the Township Code for Dogs (Chapter 66)
Updated 6/16/2014 10:18 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!