Knowledge Base

How do I obtain a Certificate of Occupancy?

Please note that the Construction Office conducts housing inspections only for complaints.  To obtain a Certificate of Occupancy for a residential resale and/or rental unit, please contact the Fire Department. For those units with public water and/or sewer, please contact the Utility Billing office. 
Updated 6/16/2014 11:37 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!